[meteorite-list] Request information

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

So am I.

Confused.

But that is to be expected for me with my current
"half brained" condition, these things just fly over
my head... ;->

Explain this, please? (Not my half brained condition,
but this current spat)

Steve Schoner

http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey
http://www.geocities.com/meteorite_identification