[meteorite-list] Lunar Eclipse

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

What an awesome day. It started out with my brothers 40th birthday. Next
an outstanding package showed up. Then after a few Lunar Lagers with some
friends the sky actually opened up (a rarity in Seattle) and allowed us a
perfect view of the eclipse. Then some of our friends from the Budweiser
Race Team crew showed up for my brothers 40th and got mad at us for not
drinking Budweiser. They were soon converted to the taste of the
microbrewed Lunar Lagers and loosened up. They actually purchased a keg of
this stuff and moved the party to the Budweiser shop which is still
happening now. After playing hide-and-go-seek around the race boats for
awhile I decided to take a break and see what was happening on the list. It
looks like everybody enjoyed the eclipse so I will rejoin the games. I
think I am addicted to meteorites, why else would I leave a perfectly fun
party to see what was going on.

All the best,

Adam