[meteorite-list] New Aluminum Labels

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

Roman,

So, L5 is the official classification of Park Forest? I was not sure it was
final or not. And a NO! to tagging an IMB on to it for impact melt breccia?

The chondrules must show up in thin section because I don't see them under the
scope. Except for a very nice big white inclusion that may be a chondrule...
that I have in one slice.

Oh well, I was sure those other researchers had it right about it being our
first stone from Venus. Someday...

John