[meteorite-list] Park Forest AD

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:38 2004

--part1_132.1f0cc338.2bef0dfd_boundary

Hello List,

I have a small batch of high quality Park Forest specimens closing on Sunday
night and another small batch closing on Monday night.

Most of these are small individuals, and 3 of them are strewnfield corner
specimens. These are of significant quality, and I am running out, with only
a very few (2 or 3) of the A+ quality left.

For all of you that were waiting for hundreds or possibly thousands of
individuals to flood the market, I sure wouldn't wait any longer. Many
dealers I have talked with are sold out. I only have about 250g of small
ones left, and they are mostly of the "B" quality, a few of the "A" and the
"C" quality.

Review what I have on ebay, and if there is something you like, I would
advise you to maybe pay a tad bit too much and get what you want, than to not
quite pay enough this time around and miss out. The quality of these
specimens will last far longer than your memory will of how much you paid for
them.

You can find my ebay group here:

 <A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=meteoritebroker.com&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1">http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&
userid=meteoritebroker.com&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1</A>

Steve Arnold

--part1_132.1f0cc338.2bef0dfd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
I have a small batch of high quality Park Forest specimens closing on Sunday=
 night and another small batch closing on Monday night.<BR>
<BR>
Most of these are small individuals, and 3 of them are strewnfield corner sp=
ecimens.&nbsp; These are of significant quality, and I am running out, with=20=
only a very few (2 or 3) of the A+ quality left.<BR>
<BR>
For all of you that were waiting for hundreds or possibly thousands of indiv=
iduals to flood the market, I sure wouldn't wait any longer.&nbsp; Many deal=
ers I have talked with are sold out.&nbsp; I only have about 250g of small o=
nes left, and they are mostly of the "B" quality, a few of the "A" and the "=
C" quality.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Review what I have on ebay, and if there is something you like, I would advi=
se you to maybe pay a tad bit too much and get what you want, than to not qu=
ite pay enough this time around and miss out.&nbsp; The quality of these spe=
cimens will last far longer than your memory will of how much you paid for t=
hem.<BR>
<BR>
You can find my ebay group here:<BR>
<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&incl=
ude=3D0&userid=3Dmeteoritebroker.com&sort=3D3&rows=3D25&since=3D-1&rd=3D1">h=
ttp://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&amp;include=3D0&a=
mp;userid=3Dmeteoritebroker.com&amp;sort=3D3&amp;rows=3D25&amp;since=3D-1&am=
p;rd=3D1</A> <BR>
<BR>
Steve Arnold</FONT></HTML>

--part1_132.1f0cc338.2bef0dfd_boundary--