[meteorite-list] Re: Falling into reading

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:37 2004

Gregory writes: Wouldn't it be better.... Dear Gregory,
Yes, I think it would be much preferable that they see a "real"
meteorite. Now that Mark Bostick, has very graciously done what he
could, to give her that chance, by donating a real meteorite and even
offered to tell her how to have her's checked out, just in case she
really believes her rock to be a meteorite, we can only hope she accepts
the gift, in the nature of why it was given. As a teacher of sorts, I
truly hope she see's the good intent and validity of his contribution.
Regards, Marcie