[meteorite-list] Falling Into Reading

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:37 2004

I believe the problem isn't the quality of Ms. Polacco's storytelling, it's
that she refuses to acknowledge she might be in error regarding the facts of
her "meteorite", and is very aggressive about defending her family legend.
I agree, if we (the meteorite community) could get her to stop passing
around a chip of granite and saying it was a meteorite, that would be good.
On the other hand, she isn't trying to sell anything but a story, so one
could argue that the damage isn't as bad as with our good friend Mr.
Frass...

Tracy Latimer