[meteorite-list] Falling Into Reading

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

There was a discussion about this "meteorite" last year. Unfortunately, Ms.
Polacco's family heirloom is not meteoric; it was one of those stories that
takes on a life of its own. She is also very adamant that the events
happened just as the family story goes, don't try to tell her that her
grandparents' headstone isn't a meteorite, or she will chew you a new one.
Otherwise, her books are very good children's reading.

Tracy Latimer