[meteorite-list] Southwest Impact Study Yousef

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:35 2004

--0-416772089-1052186611=:49311

OK Dirk. What form of manganese did this Dept Chair say the nuggets were? pyrolusite? manganite? polianite? psilomelane? hubenerite? rhodonite? hornesite? bixbyte? limonite? plain old manganese? Never mind it doesn't matter, because none of them have a pitch black streak that share the property of a mettalic shiny luster with greenish caste. Nor are any so hard a 15000 rpm diamond blade takes forever to cut them. Besides, I didn't even KNOW about the IMPACT when I sent you those matls. They are from a site 3 miles distant. They have nothing to do with, nor were they represented as being, related to the IMPACT. That is until I found a piece of that matl melted into a piece of crater wall. Yousef can pay me later for the CC slices.