[meteorite-list] My Park Forest, IL Experience

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C2F639.AC7F7C40

Hello List,
My wife and I just returned from Park Forest, IL and I have to say that =
this is truly one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. We found =
many things spread through out the strewnfield such as heroin baggies, =
dirty spoons, knives, and a ton of tar covered gravel (and the tar looks =
a lot like fusion crust). I found two fragments with partial crust and =
many small fragments for a total of ~15 grams and my wife won the prize =
in our house with a 215 gram completely fusion (and dirt) crusted =
individual that was in a small crater about 8 inches deep. The best =
part was after six years of hunting by myself (and not ever finding =
anything) my wife was along to enjoy and prosper in this incredible =
event. If you would like to see pictures of the 3 largest pieces they =
are at the bottom of the homepage on my web site.

Take Care,
Jason and Brandy Phillips
www.rocksfromheaven.com

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C2F639.AC7F7C40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello List,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My wife and I just returned from Park =
Forest, IL=20
and I have to say that this is truly one of the greatest experiences I =
have ever=20
had.&nbsp; We found many things spread through out the strewnfield such =
as=20
heroin baggies, dirty spoons, knives, and a ton of tar covered gravel =
(and the=20
tar looks a lot like fusion crust).&nbsp; I found two fragments with =
partial=20
crust and many small fragments for a total of ~15 grams and my =
wife&nbsp;won the=20
prize in our house with a 215 gram completely fusion (and dirt) crusted=20
individual that was in a small crater about 8 inches deep.&nbsp; The =
best part=20
was after six years of hunting by myself (and not ever finding anything) =
my wife=20
was along to enjoy and prosper in this incredible event.&nbsp; If you =
would like=20
to see pictures of the 3 largest pieces they are at the bottom of the =
homepage=20
on my web site.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Take Care,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jason and Brandy Phillips</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.rocksfromheaven.com">www.rocksfromheaven.com</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>