[meteorite-list] Chicago

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:53 2004

....or the
> scientists/museums will be trading it for other meteorites that they do
> not have specimens of.

That is if anyone is willing to trade with them, the museum went just as
nuts as the rest of the town and really bit the
hands that feed them. The museum cost our hunters and buyers a lot of money
in the last 48 hours. This is not how it
is supposed to work. The Hupes and Mike Farmer (among others) have always
been more than generous with their
material and this is the thanks they get?
--
Rob Wesel