[meteorite-list] Park Forest meteorite

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C2F4A4.11981A70

I am here, have spoken to Adam Hupe, my hotel is right in front of =
theirs! Apparently there is alot of this meteorite about, and thanks to =
the news and some odd statements, now people want more than the price of =
gold for most pieces, so it looks like that stupid $1000000 story about =
the pallasite again makes people believe that they are multimillionaires =
instantly. Oh well, Ill do my best to find some and buy a few pieces and =
take my money home if people get too out of the universe price-wise. By =
the way, some of this area is very very dangerous neighborhoods, be very =
carefull if you plan to come over.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C2F4A4.11981A70

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am here, have spoken to Adam Hupe, my =
hotel is=20
right in front of theirs! Apparently there is alot of this meteorite =
about, and=20
thanks to the news and some odd statements, now people want more than =
the price=20
of gold for most pieces, so it looks like that stupid $1000000 story =
about the=20
pallasite again makes people believe that they are multimillionaires =
instantly.=20
Oh well, Ill do my best to find some and buy a few pieces and take my =
money home=20
if people get too out of the universe price-wise. By the way, some of =
this area=20
is very very dangerous neighborhoods, be very carefull if you plan to =
come over.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01C2F4A4.11981A70--