[meteorite-list] the strewnfield is big

From: Mark Langenfeld <mlangen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

I just saw the WGN news piece tonight, and the array of stuff on display was
... well ... breathtaking! Also prominent was Adam Hupe, who had set up shop
with his gram scale (and, presumably, a big wad of cash) in the Park Forest
PD parking lot. It looked like there were quite a few finders lined up and
ready to do business.

What an amazing story! I think we're all going to be talking about this one
for awhile!

Mark

P.S. to Steve (and Mike): 80 miles?!? Really??