[meteorite-list] Photos of American Meteorite Museum

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

All,

A few months back, I visited the ruins of Niniger's American Meteorite
Museum. I even got myself a brick (but the toilet fragments were all gone...
darnit).

I also took a couple of very good photos of the ruins. I'd like to have them
matted and framed for display along with my brick. When I was at the crater,
I asked the lady at the gas station for directions to the site. On the gas
station wall was a black and white photo of the museum taken in its heyday.
It was a nice 8x10 print.

I'd like to get a copy of a photo like this. It would go into the matted
frame along with my other two shots. Does anyone have a print? A really good
scan at high res would be great (I can print it at Kinko's or something).
Alternately, a high-quality photocopy would be excellent as well.

In exchange, I can offer a piece of _my_ toilet seat. Someday it too will
trade on eBay, just you wait and see. :)

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.