[meteorite-list] My Favorite Chondrite

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:48 2004

I would have to concur with Larry on Isla del Espiritu Santo since my wife
and I were there when he found the second stone. My second pick would be
Ensisheim , such an interesting history. Third would be Canon City because
it is a witnessed Colorado fall on my birthday. and Forth I would have to
pick Thuathe because it is so recent and interesting. Pick no.5 would be La
Criolla because I visited there and was able to get a nice fully crusted 100
gram stone from the finder who lived in the house that was struck by one of
the stones.