[meteorite-list] NP Article, 06-1886 An Aerolite Liar

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:45 2004

Mark,
Thanks for this article...
It explains a previous article you posted from Fort Wayne Weekly, Fort Wayne,
IN, Wed., Jan 29, 1879.
And also the article Murderous Meteorite -1879.
http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/mm.html
It is amazing that a hoaxer could get away with so many
hoaxes over such a long time without being caught.
best,
Ken