[meteorite-list] Little Green Man Skull!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:43 2004

It is too amusing to read your email with the usual
idiocy written, after tons of email sent from varied
collectors in the attempt to explain to you what is it
a meteorite. Them yours they are alone rocks and
other nothing. Actual I am curious to know than the
well-known yours Institutes say where you sent your
lunar meteorites to analyze, if say your rocks is
lunar meteorites then God me rescue to send of it
these persons a true meteorite. I am not a liar, I
send to you the same material that you put of
continuous in the absurd yours email, therefore them
mine is fake and your material no? Sorry, I send you
the pieces and you pay immediately, so is all lunar
meteorites and is a good price for a tons of lunar
material.

Matteo

P.s. other spam 3 emails sent with the same text....

=====