[meteorite-list] Henbury Crater Photos

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:43 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0017_01C33CDB.20D2B4D0

A customer sent me a few Henbury crater photos and I asked if I could sha=
re them. I had never seen any modern photos of what the crater looks lik=
e from the ground so I though others might be interested in seeing them a=
s well.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colhenburycrater.html

Looks like some rough hiking area. Perhaps I should have voted different=
 on my meteorite pole....

Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0017_01C33CDB.20D2B4D0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>A customer sen=
t me a few Henbury crater photos and I asked if I could share them.&nbsp;=
&nbsp;I had never seen any modern photos of what the crater looks like fr=
om the ground so I though others might be interested in seeing them as we=
ll.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.=
com/colhenburycrater.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colhenburycra=
ter.html</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Looks like some rough hiking ar=
ea.&nbsp; Perhaps I should have voted different on my meteorite pole....<=
/DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR><BR>Please visit, www.Meteor=
iteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.=
</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0017_01C33CDB.20D2B4D0--