[meteorite-list] Expensive?

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:42 2004

One thing that I have discovered and know about ebay
and meteorites.

They start out high and with large pieces, then they
get smaller, and smaller, and smaller, and the price
drops toward the end.

At least we don't see so many specks anymore.

It is I suppose the a perverse ebay expression of "The
Law of Diminishing Returns."

Less, and less meteorite, and less, and less price...

All the way down... Till POOF!

Both vanish.

Meteorte reduced to dust, and no price to be had.

Steve Schoner/ams

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2180852233&category=3239&rd=1