[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky update

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:40 2004

Though I hate to mention lawyers... But maybe there is
a lawyer in our group that would consider putting
together a class action lawsuit against these
individuals that scammed so many. Everyone that has
purchased this skillfully made "meteorwrong" sold as a
"meteorite" should consider this.

The judge in the case could then assess damages over
the actual loss of finances.

Steve Schoner/AMS