[meteorite-list] What in the heck is this?

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2179148564

Adam, Tom, List,
After asking seller to explain how he knows the specimen is
 "nickel, iron", seller has closed auction.
He said he is going to have it "ANALYSED TO BE SHURE".
His explanation was "EVERY ONE HAS ALWAYS CALLED THEM METEORITES."
He also sent me a picture of its' "family":>)
http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/wrongs/novahwear.jpg
Best,
ken