[meteorite-list] flogging a dead horse

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:34 2004

Sorry Ryan,=0D
I too am with John D and All Mitterling on this one. If we are not caref=
ul
the list will be overwhelmed with silly stuff.=0D
We still have Mo Yousef going on about his "meteorites" and has obviously
not taken a word on board from all the experts, and also incessant and
tedious advertising from some individuals who seem to also be oblivious o=
the conduct expected of them during their participation in this list.=0D
=0D
Also, in a flash, unseeming rows between reputable dealers start, a
flashfire is never very far away. Fortunately there are some individuals
who NEVER seem to lose their rag and post stuff that they may regret late=
and for me that makes the list worth reading.=0D
I get the digest so I do not have the luxury of being able to delete any
particular person's drony ol' emails, but also having the digest also
encourages me to think about what to post before I actually do it, as in
most cases, others have spoken for me.=0D
=0D
Enjoyable list, though!=0D
=0D
very best=0D