[meteorite-list] Re: Lunar Rock Price

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:10 2004

It is illegal to sell any material from the Apollo missions.
NASA only gave samples to very important, prominent people, so your 'friend'
should certainly know the rules on this.
Incidentally, there was a theft of Apollo moon material in the past, and any
sale of this stuff on the open market is likely to bring alot of heat and
lawsuits.

Charlyv