[meteorite-list] Happy Canyon Meteorite Photo

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:08 2004

------=_NextPart_001_004E_01C35240.4F5F3510

Hello Everybody,

Just added a slice of the Happy Canyon meteorite (EL7) to my photo galler=
y. The photo shows a nice polished side and reflects its true color well=
....something not too easy with this strange meteorite. I've been adding=
 Gallery photos to my website every few days, but since I had never seen =
a really good Happy Canyon photo on the internet, I thought some of you m=
ight be interested in looking at it.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colhappycanyon.html

Thanks, Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_004E_01C35240.4F5F3510

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Just added a slice of the Happy Canyon me=
teorite (EL7) to my photo gallery.&nbsp; The photo shows&nbsp;a nice poli=
shed side and reflects its true color well....something not too easy with=
 this strange meteorite.&nbsp; I've been adding Gallery photos to my webs=
ite every few days, but since I had never seen a really good Happy Canyon=
 photo on the internet, I thought some of you might be interested in look=
ing at it.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritear=
ticles.com/colhappycanyon.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colhappy=
canyon.html</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks, Mark Bostick<BR><BR>=
Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_004E_01C35240.4F5F3510--