[meteorite-list] More on that other Fireball - in Arizona

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

-------------- More Forward Messages ----------------

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:23:16 -0600
From: "Jim Gamble" <jagamble_at_sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Fire Ball over the Gila

All,
  I've added a small Quicktime movie to the web page.
This is from a videotape as seen from the El Paso all
sky camera. The image will be flipped so West is to
the right. North is up. The meteor can be seen through
the branches of the tree which appears in the upper
right (NW) portion of the image. Go to

http://www.geocities.com/desert_lights/gila.html

and click on the link below the still image.
Regards,
Jim Gamble
El Paso, Tx Station-Sandia Meteor Detection Network
All Sky Camera System
31.47.7.822N 106.18.18.770W
jagamble_at_sbcglobal.net
http://www.geocities.com/desert_lights