[meteorite-list] Holbrook

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

Hello List,
Any of you that have hunted for meteorites in the Holbrook strewn field
know how frustrating it can be. Most people hunt for days without success
or they find very small stones that are usually in the less than 5 gram range.

Fellow list member, and my good friend, Dave Andrews, lives in Holbrook and
has spent hundreds of hours hunting for those elusive little black
stones. Follow the link below to see a picture of his latest and biggest
find to date. Dave told me the exact location where he made this find and
it's an area that literally gets pounded by meteorite hunters every year.

   <http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/holb49-94.htm>

Best,

John