[meteorite-list] DOD Satellites Detect March 2003 Bolide Over Park Forest

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:01 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01C34599.98246260

The DOD says the fireball went like this /
The recovery of pieces say they fell like this \
The overlay then looks like this X or this ^
Mike's high winds could support the ^ overlay with Olympia Fields being =
the apex, the largest stones are from that area.
But those winds would have to be really blowing to whip ALL the smalls =
to the other side.
What a nifty deal.
--
Rob Wesel