[meteorite-list] eBay Sellers list, eBay name change

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

Hi John,

>from people with foreign sounding names wanting my
> help to transfer several million dollars out of their
> failing country into the USA. I feel quite

This is no lie and I am not exaggerating. I get that one, and it's
variants, several times A DAY!

It is really quite aggravating as they keep changing their send from email
address, making it impossible to block.

I have seen several news reports about how dealing with spam is costing
business several million dollars a year. I can understand why.

-Walter

www.branchmeteorites.com