[meteorite-list] RE: VCI emitters

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

Bob,

I Live in the UK so any advice on where to buy will probably useless to =
you, but for any UK peeps out there, 'RS components' sell a range of =
VCI'S you can even buy the paper VCI strips in some department stores, =
(they are used to stop Silver cutlery from tarnishing).

(I buy my packs of 5 paper strips from a Local shop for about =A34 (~$6) =
 they measure about 6"x 2" each).

You are probably best to contact a good electronic component supply =
company if you are in the US since they are often used to protect =
electronic contacts and similar.

Or try http://www.cromwell-phoenix.com I know nothing about these people =
but they are US based, give them a try?

Regards,