[meteorite-list] Interesting item on eBay web site item#2182222677: Meteorite

From: mafer <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

I sent the gut a message informing him of his errors and what he needed to
do if he really wanted that kind of money after its been proven to be a
meteorite.
He's just trying to cash in on the recent Ill. meteorite stuff I'm sure,
hoping to catch some unwitting careless person on Ebay.

Too funny really

Mark