[meteorite-list] PSEUDO DEALERS AND PSEUDO JUDGING

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

--0-1814329772-1057268923=:76937

We are forgeting traders: people who get extra meteorites so they can trade them for other hard to get meteortites. (i.e. Your money is no good here.) There's quite a few people in this catagory. Myself, I have a hard time parting with anything yet. But there are some specimens that can only be had by trading. Wouldn't most museums curators be in this group.
Howard Wu

Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_frontiernet.net> wrote:
Hello Pekka and list, I think there is many categories, 1, collectors who only sell their surplus, 2, dealers that only sell and do not collect, like Dean Bessey, 3, dealer/ collectors that do both. Then there are the collectors, the collector/ hunters, the dealer/ hunters, and the collectors/dealer/hunters.
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168