[meteorite-list] PSEUDO DEALERS AND PSEUDO JUDGING

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0084_01C34170.FC586560

Hello Pekka and list, I think there is many categories, 1, collectors =
who only sell their surplus, 2, dealers that only sell and do not =
collect, like Dean Bessey, 3, dealer/ collectors that do both. Then =
there are the collectors, the collector/ hunters, the dealer/ hunters, =
and the collectors/dealer/hunters.
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168
  ----- Original Message -----=20