[meteorite-list] Metal-rich Diogenite.

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:57 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34028.271D3180

This is one of the rarest meteorites to have ever come out of the =
desert. We are lucky that so much was found. I know that well over 50% =
is owned by one man, who will not sell it cheap, he does not need any =
money.=20
I went back to Morocco for two days this last week, and got a whole 350 =
grams of the Diogenite. So there is not that much more to be had. This =
one will likely fluctuate for a few months then disappear. I know that =
is I get more, I will be locking it in the safe for a long time, this =
stuff will be much better than gold for the long run.=20

I also know that it was not for sale in St Marie aux Mine for $3 gram, =
Adam whoever told you that was yanking your chain. Bob Haag was there, =
he saw the material at my house before he went, he saw none in France. =
It was discussed there though.=20
Whatever the case, this meteorite is a treasure unlike any we have ever =
seen, and I am thrilled to have some.=20
Mike Farmer
PS, it is selling fast on my website, I have a few pieces left I will =
add tomorrow, then I am done for a while.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34028.271D3180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is one of the rarest meteorites to =
have ever=20
come out of the desert. We are lucky that so much was found. I know that =
well=20
over 50% is owned by one man, who will not sell it cheap, he does not =
need any=20
money. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I went back to Morocco for two days =
this last week,=20
and got a whole 350 grams of the Diogenite. So there is not that much =
more to be=20
had. This one will likely fluctuate for a few months then disappear. I =
know that=20
is I get more, I will be locking it in the safe for a long time, this =
stuff will=20
be much better than gold for the long run. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also know that it was not for sale in =
St Marie=20
aux Mine for $3 gram, Adam whoever told you that was yanking your chain. =
Bob=20
Haag was there, he saw the material at my house before he went, he saw =
none in=20
France. It was discussed there though. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Whatever the case, this meteorite is a =
treasure=20
unlike any we have ever seen, and I am thrilled to have some. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>PS, it is selling fast on my website, I =
have a few=20
pieces left I will add tomorrow, then I am done for a while. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34028.271D3180--