[meteorite-list] Meteorites Expeditions

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

Hello List, Im just writing cuz Im planning to start my own meteorite
expeditons around my city every saturday morning, there is a vast desert
around here and Im planning going by car to a location near here and they
move on by bicyle, but I want to know how to do it best, so at least I can
find some meteorites. How do I plan this expedition?...What is best when you
go to a location to search for meteorites (its not a strewnfield)?, how do
you scan the area?...I would appreciate any help...Thanks a good luck for
all the hunters here =0)

PS-Thanks to all people who answered my questions about the rocks I had. =0)

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando