[meteorite-list] All Stars

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

Rand,
I think I can spealk for all of us here as I say thank you for your 18.5
years of service. We all know every one of our men and women in the armed
forces will serve our country proudly.
My blessings for your wife. Stand by her, she is far stronger than all of
us, and will still need you for support. I was touched by your words and
your devotion to her and you were absolutely correct....we are all stars.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ