[meteorite-list] follow-up finds and their documentation

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:28 2004

Hello John And list, John wrote;

"The stones are often distinct in their appearance for a given name
meteorite, and most buyers know what they are looking at...but (for
example)some Gold Basin look just like many NWA's found in recent years.
Weathered...and old looking."

The fact that there has been something like six different meteorites found
in the Gold Basin strewn field does not help this situation one bit!

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168