[meteorite-list] NWA 753

From: mark ferguson <refam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Hi John, Tom and list
John, would a inert invironment help sabilize this
oxidation? Like vacuum sealing them in a food storage
bag like whats advertised on the tv? Or, for a more
pleasing display, one of the little globes used for
opal with the large rubber stopper back filled with
helium (helium is easy to get from local stores which
they fill ballons with is why I mention it). I'm
always wondering about long term storage because, as
you know, once something starts oxidizing, it often
does so very quickly.
Mark

--- John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_worldnet.att.net>