[meteorite-list] Tucson 2003 Show Report

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Hi Mark,

Thanks very much for the rather colorful report. I am jealous,
particularly since I have not had the plesaure of ever meeting
so many list members whom I have conversed with for so many years.

Maybe next year (only if I get a new job)...

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B
Savannah, GA 31405