[meteorite-list] Space Shuttle "Columbia" Explosion...

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

Hello all from internet point

The news is arrive now in Italy from the TV and
internet

http://www.ansa.it/fdg01/20030201153198790/20030201153198790.shtml

is very terrible this.
Regards

Matteo

--- Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Feb. 1, 2003
>
> Dear Meteorite Enthusiasts,
>
> I just listened to the news right after the post
> from Mr. John Gwilliam. This is just terrible!!!!!!
> Why must we keep sending people up there? Space
> travel, no matter how breathtaking and awesome, is
> still too hazardous and not well thought out yet.
> People's lives in space are at stake every minute,
> and
> there is still no good way for them to escape to
> earth
> when a fateful problem arises!
>
> It is at all comprehensible that a tiny meteoroid
> sent
> the shuttle to earth as a fireball?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mark Fox
> Newaygo, MI USA

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/