[meteorite-list] I am coming to kenosha

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

Hi all my wisconsinites!Just letting all the wisconsin meteorite
collecters that I am coming up to kenosha on the 27th of this month.I am
coming up to see a friend in the morning.But I will have some time in the
early afternoon if anyone who lives up and around in that area might want
to get together for a drink or something and meet for a couple of hours.I
met alot of people in tucson, but i would like to meet some of the people
that live close to me.If anyone can come to join me, can someone pick out
a spot and let me know how to get there.Hopefully I can get together with
someone up there.Let me know please.I think it'll be fun meeting fellow
collecters.

                                           steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120