[meteorite-list] To all.

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:49 2004

  Mike, I`m sure that everyone here gives you and your
wife our heartfelt sympathies over your loss, and
especially you being out of the country during that
tragic time. It makes all of this petty bickering over
meteorites and peoples rightceousness pale in
comparison. Hopefully you will overcome the pain of
your loss, which makes the upcoming holiday season
harder to celebrate, and grow stronger as a family in
the future. Take care my friend, and give your wife a
big hug from me .
                                    Dave

    I just want to tell everyone who has been trying