[meteorite-list] Dry Lake Stewnfields??

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

Hello List, Bob V. wrote;

"By now everyone knows that Tom isn't really flattering
me. Tom has discovered a way to get me to post to the
List, and he uses it most effectively. He knows that
I can't resist the opportunity to prove him wrong!"

 Oh contraire , I think the world of Robert Verish and his opinions!!!!!
Yes, I know how to get him to post and I do this when and only when I want
to the correct answer to a particular question! So, I am just killing two
birds with one stone, complimenting a man I respect and ensuring we get the
correct answer! : )

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,