[meteorite-list] the 2nd person to sell orrissa

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

To all

In first mr.Steve Arnold not have put in private the
emails why is no possible bid in my auctions, normaly
I have stop he to bid my auctions, and see he pass for
a good and poor boy, have put the nice Fu*** etc...
in pubblic for show the double face of this arrogant
person.
The strange is all this chaos is born only with me,
not with others have born other chaos in this list, is
good for many stop to write "....We are not interested
to read emails everyday
about Your private problems..." why after its the
first to put shitty emails in this list. The shit its
used from a member of this list, strange, you not have
attack this person and write NO PUT SIMILAR EMAILS or
STOP THIS LANGUAGE etc.....

Matteo