[meteorite-list] Ad 17.5 kg Impact Melt for sale !

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:48 2004

  Dear List,

here I offer a exciting new find from NW-Africa.
http://www.meteoriten.com/imr.html
It is an Impact Melt with 17.5 kg and a real museum piece! The price for
this phantastic piece would be $12500 incl. free shipping with insured
package. This is ~ $ 0.71/gm and a sensationally reasonable price for a
rare L-IMR. I have never sold a fresh IMR under $ 18 / gm. This
meteorite was classified by A.Greshake (NMB, Humbold University Berlin,
Germany) a few weeks ago and a NWA number would be handed out to the
buyer soon as possible. Please, email me if you want more details or
photos.You can buy high class meteorites from me with confidence. I sell
meteorites around the world for years and have never got a negative
reaction of a buyer.

This offer is valid for 10 days (12/26/03). Please, have a little
patience, I answer all questions and orders as soon as possible.

I want to thank all collectors who have been interested in the nice H6
meteorites again. As soon as I have a NWA number, I will inform all
buyers as fast as possible. I wait for the NWA numbers for my last
classifications at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite
I.M.C.A. Member#3368