[meteorite-list] ebay listings, steve choner's attempt for a new group

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

--0-1443803581-1071430237=:55074

Hi Jim,
Thanks for posting the URL to the General List Policies. Maybe all who are concerned will take this opportunity to re-read them and realize that Art has already taken care of the situation and that we don't need any new wording or modification.
My best,
Thomas

Jim Strope <jim_at_catchafallingstar.com> wrote:
Thomas......

You are right, of course. As this tread progressed, the word Ad was used and I did not bother to verify the exact wording of the list policy but was only referring to previous email. The spirit of the policy is that advertisements are permitted as long as the subject line clearly states so.

Best Wishes to all on this great day for Iraqis

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites