[meteorite-list] ebay listings, steve schoner's attempt for a new group

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

--------------3BFAD99116B3114493A8B5B9

Christian Anger wrote:
...I think the idea to keep ebay announcements off this list has died.
Still many members like Michel Franco (sorry Michel but you are just only
ONE example for what I want to say becuase you recently did it) have not
accepted Steve's idea...

Hello list,

I like to find all ebay and all other AD's on this very list.
Somtimes items are sold within a few minutes and I don't like to check the
yahoo list every 5 minutes.
I made a couple of very good buys thanks to AD's on this list. For some items I
was - unfortunately - too late
as they were put on the list when it was 3:30AM in Europe :-( (e.g. 5g of
Ensisheim).

PS.: I think that Meteorite AD's are much more meteorite related than a lot of
other contributions that have recently reached this list!

Peter Marmet, Bern

--------------3BFAD99116B3114493A8B5B9

&nbsp;
died.</i>
just only</i>
list.
to check the yahoo list every 5 minutes.
some items I was - unfortunately - too late
(e.g. 5g of Ensisheim).
a lot of other contributions that have recently reached this list!