[meteorite-list] Lost Creek may be really lost!!!

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

You guys picked the wrong day to ask questions about
Lost Creek. Rob Matson isn't on-line today. When he
gets back from the desert, he'll be able to answer any
of your questions.

And Doug Dawn is right.
The "By Thread" Archives is all jacked-up.
The threads don't seem to be properly connected.
I can't understand the logic to their heirarchy.

I've Cc:'d Art Jones.

Bob V.

[meteorite-list] Lost Creek may be really lost!!!
Pekka Savolainen pekka.savolainen_at_dlc.fi
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:48:29 +0200

The data of Lost Creek can be found at least from the
Monning collection;

http://geowww.geo.tcu.edu:591/FMRes/FMPro

pekka s

Sharkkb8_at_aol.com wrote:

> jerry_at_kansasfire.com writes:
>
> Does anyone have information on the "Lost Creek"
meteorite?

<mailto:dfreeman_at_fascination.com> writes:

> I am "at a loss" to find "Lost Creek" as well.
>
> I know Jerry is an avid collector of Kansas
meteorites in particular,
> and a glance at "Meteorites A-Z" reveals the
following Kansas "creeks" -

> Elm Creek, Goose Creek, Ladder Creek, Prairie Dog
Creek, and Sand

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4