[meteorite-list] RE: My Top 10 fictiticous meteorite names - Competition

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 2004

Fred & Llist

Here are my 10 Names for the fictitious Meteorite Competition:

'Upshit Creek'=20
'Bensweet' (to go with Bensour)
'Origami' (Martian Folded Breccia)
'Berretta L6(mm)' (The real mans meteorite)
'Park Forest 002' (Wouldn't it be nice!)
'Lifesa Beach' =20
'Binclubin' (out on the town)=20
'shinyside - Aubrite' ( read - all bright!)
'QE2 001' (low odds this one!)

And my Favorite... 'Buckingham Pallasite' (A Royal Fall!)

MARK FORD