[meteorite-list] OT: BCC meteor(wrong) cabochons

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

I have sent to Met.Society the page of BCC and ask why
this person put the name of Met.Society in the site of
this liar, but I see that they have not made null
against this personage

Matteo

--- Sharkkb8_at_aol.com wrote:
> ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com writes:
> Note the interesting way of wording their
> disclaimer...
> << Due to the exposure of scientific misconduct,
> BCC Meteorites does not
> have a reciprocal professional working relationship
> with the Meteoritical Society
> nor the Nomenclature Committee. >>
>
> I know the MetSoc is reluctant to engage in highly
> visible hand-to-hand
> combat with every nut that comes along, and rightly
> so, but surely there's a line
> in the sand somewhere. The Meteoritical Society
> has been insulted here, and
> not particularly subtly....nothing to get litigious
> over certainly, but at
> least worthy of a LITTLE self-defense? Jeff G.?
> Anything we can do to help?
>
> Gregory
>
> J. Gregory Wilson
> 2118 Wilshire Blvd. #918
> Santa Monica, CA 90403

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com