[meteorite-list] MAPS Subscription

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:38 2004

Rob and Bernd,

Thanx guys for keeping me and others straight on such things. My apologies to
all.

I can't blame it on smoking something good this morning...though it might
help in my case.

When I went to the meteoritics.org site today...I went to what I thought was
the Subscribe page and that's where I got the cost$$$. Now, I noticed it is
the cost for an Institutional Subscription...whatever the hell that is. (Must
be alot more stuff than the Journal itself). That site needs to be more clear
about what the heck they are offering. If one is "in the know" it is easy I'm
sure.

Help...where does one go to get the MAPS journal for $150/yr?

I'm going into List hibernation...alright, that's enough applause now!!!

John