[meteorite-list] yet more ebay junk

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:38 2004

Well, if the tools, he / she is selling, really were from Neanderthal /
european period, they would be very rare ones. So I strongly belive,
also the artifacts are something other he / she is saying, but itīs very
hard to say anything sure without the closer look on them.

Anyway, at least one of the "meteorites" looks like flint to me...

take care,

pekka